The experience that you will never forget!
Come to the FIREFLY TOUR, enjoy the firefly light effects.
* Five lines at the top of the hill
* Zip line at/over the canopy level of the trees
* Feel the mysterious of "El Yunque" at night
* Enjoy the "Coqui" Concert
* Feel that stars are at the touch of your hand
* Beautiful panoramic views at night
Different tours starting at 7:00 PM
Reservation required at (787)370-1010
Firefly are winged beetles, and commonly called fireflies or lightning bugs for their conspicuous crepuscular use of bioluminescence to attract mates or prey. Fireflies produce a cold light, that can be yellow, green, or pale-red.
About 2,000 species of firefly are found in temperate and tropical environments. Many are in marshes or in wet, wooded areas where their larvae have abundant sources of food. These larvae emit light and are often called glowworms, in particular, in Eurasia. In many species, both male and female fireflies have the ability to glow.
$75.00 plus tax per person
The NATURE becomes MAGIC
reservation: 787 370 1010
Tours available from 6:00 PM
to 9:00 PM
For reservation call 787 370 1010